Friday, January 11, 2013

Whirlwind

Just a quick note, I am under some very heavy deadlines at work, and have been "Running around like a chicken with its head cut off" as the old country folk say. I have started a blog entry several times regarding some of my favorite bitchings about Memphis drivers, and just road rage and all in general, specific to things I have encountered on the road lately, and every time I try to work on it, I get pulled aside or have something going on. We have a project that is about to go live this next week, so I will try to finish or write more as soon as I can, but I'm just snowed under right now with the workload, and can't think straight. So hang in there and I will bring more of my excellent entertainment shortly.

Please stand by, as duty calls :)

Now very slowly… get off at this next exit.


Someone enjoys photoshopping mugshots… not too bad.
Hope all is well in the worlds of all my readers & favorite 'complainers'. Just thought I'd leave you with a couple funnies… Catch you on the flip-side  -Jax

4 comments:

  1. I've been to Memphis three times, three to fucking many times. But I am country folk so that explains that.

    Carry on....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain't nothing fucking country about Memphis anymore but some of the music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Whatever dude... I see plenty of it in the surrounding areas, plenty. :)

    Missing the point as always... eh.

    Music country?? Nahh you have to go to Nashville for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog, thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what's on your mind...