Thursday, February 7, 2013

Slack Time

So I skipped a significant chunk of time in posting. I never mean to, just had a very hectic work project and haven't had much time to think of writing like I would enjoy. Aside from the work project, straightening up some Financial junk and personal business, so no crying about my post delays. I am here, and if you love to read me, I always have plenty of past material and stories over on Deep in the Forrest (which I continue to miss, just because it was the first blog and the old days probably, and I seemed to have a lot of writing inspiration back then.

"So anyway, Jax, enough of that. We don't really care 'bout all the meaningless dribble. What's going on with you lately?"

Well, I kinda thought that's what I was briefing you on above, but aside from that I am just trying to have fun when I have time and enjoy visits with friends and family. Laughter is always top priority. Like… Laissez les bons temps rouler, s'il vous plaĆ®t!!!

Oh, I did have a weird medical occurrence (if you want to call it that), I was coughing forcefully, due to allergies, sinus infection etc I believe, and I felt a very weird "POP!!!" inside my lower left side area under the ribs, but right above the waist. So I was convinced I had a hernia for a second, then I was worried I might have fractured a rib. I have thought of going to the doctor but don't want to go if I don't have to. I'm stubborn. I seem to be a little better so, I'll play it by ear.

Anyroad, I have a lot of work I need to be finishing, but I wanted to stop in and brief you two or three people who are keeping up on Jax that all's pretty well, and I am still here. I won't go as long til the next post, and I will continue with writing and trying to stay on my creative flow.

It's good for me.

Until then, I'm still just me, Jax

2 comments:

  1. Hon, if you get a hernia you will damn sure know it, you'll get a bulge on your left or right side about three inches below your belly button.

    As for what is going on with me, I'm trying to not take life so serious, things are okay here if I don't. I enjoy my friends and activities but they damn sure are not as fast paced as they used to be, and I'm okay with that.

    It's good to just kick back and let a lot of things go by me. You take care hon.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what's on your mind...