Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Hard to Explain

It's nobody's fault, things like this just happen sometimes, Even though neither intended to, it's just a human thing. When that happens, the unexpected, what can one do except to close eyes, cross fingers, make bets with oneself, burn up all of the stars and use up all the eyelashes and 11:11's wishing, hoping that it just might be a good thing, just might be accepted, perhaps mirrored. Even when every bone in your body shakes with fear and hesitation, and you wish you could erase what threatens to break you open once again, but you can't... It can only be given breath to whisper the truth. Once that happens, and again it can't really be helped, all you can do is grab onto something and hope you've not won "fool of the year" once again. Then, you let the Soul in and allow it to do what it does best, that is: hope against hope.

No, this can't be stopped. These things happen, what can we do except smile as if the outcome doesn't matter? Because it always does... We're just so used to it coming out wrong. I don't know why it has to be like that.


Note** It's been another significant gap, but I believe I am ready to try this again. More updates to come very shortly, we've got some catching up to do.

4 comments:

  1. I hope not, I want it to turn out as I intend, but this is Life we're talking about... lol We get used to living through it all, but it would be great just to have things exactly as I want them for once... I haven't given up hope. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly as you want them.... blimey not asking for much there then are you :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not one of those girls who really wants that much, though, that's the thing... A magic wand and a time machine would be cool though, but that's the Christmas list. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what's on your mind...