Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Curl Up and Dye

While waiting for a friend of mine, I have taken the time to refresh my hair color tonight, and play a bit of dress up. I'm not quite sure how it will turn out, but heck this is me we're talking about... Gotta land somewhere between wicked and awesome.

My rage comes from the fact that I can't seem to keep my hair the shade of red that I want, and although I am naturally reddish/strawberry blonde haired, I like it to be brilliant and remarkable in shade. So I play around trying to get the color I prefer to have.

 So I am sitting here, in the nude while my hair develops and then I will rinse, lather and primp up just for fun... Later I will watch "American Horror Story", and then hopefully my friend will come by and give an opinion on the cosplay. :)

Not bad for a Wednesday night, iffin it works out as I have planned and hope. As you know there are only two things are necessary to keep a redhead happy, one is for her to think she's having her own way, and the other is to let her have it.

3 comments:

  1. "So I am sitting here, in the nude while my hair develops and then I will rinse..."

    I'm sitting here nekkid too! What a coincidence! ;-)

    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have trouble keeping my hair the colour I want it... it is going increasingly grey!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what's on your mind...