Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Where Is My Mind?

It feels rather nice to get back into, well, these attempts at blogging again. I find myself so impossibly lazy in all areas of my life, especially my creative endeavors. I am not sure why, but something MUST be done about it, I am in dire need of a muse, and a sympathetic gift of energy from the Universe and stet.

Have any of you guys experienced just extreme cases of non-motivation? How do you overcome it? I need to get the spark back for so many things... I'm desperate to ascend to greater heights. Yes, something's gotta give for sure.

If I were to try to put my finger on where my mind actually stays most of the time, well I probably couldn't really detail it all. It tends to race with so many things, romance, sexy time, clutter, the desire to organize said clutter, desperate wishes to move far, far away from here, music, art, things I feel like accomplishing in a given day but instead lose productivity to some comfort movie or a nap... I am really ready to make an improvement to my lifestyle and my overall well-being.

It's Tuesday, here, and it already feels like Friday, and all I can wonder is... really...




With your feet in the air 
and your head on the ground 
Try this trick and spin it, 
yeah Your head will collapse 
If there's nothing in it.  
And you'll ask yourself...
Where is my mind?

4 comments:

  1. Yes indeed I've gone through it.

    I'm a bit like it now. Not in the course I'm doing but many things around me. My "proper work" - i.e. the two days a week I do now that at least keeps some form of income coming in. I just think it is all so bloody futile. I just can't get any passion about it any more.

    My approach... hang on and hope! Sorry that doesn't help does it. But partly it is true, but also there is the thing about - well what do you want that you can do to get you moving from here to there - where there may be.

    So Jax what do you want? If you can't really truthfully give yourself an honest and conherent answer to that then I'd ... hang on and hope :-) Until you can then you can start to move there. I don't see any point in doing things to move you in a direction unless you know that direction is one that makes some sense for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good points Furtheron, I think I need a mental retreat to get myself together, only with work and obligations with my Ill mother, it's been very hard lately... I think just the events of the last 3-4 years have had a huge impact on my motivation and drive... It has made me kind of depressed, but I am not depressed like most think of when they think "depressed"--and i don't rely on any drugs or alcohol I rely mostly on music and friends... So I'll get it together, meanwhile, you just have to read my rants and raves and bitchings lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg that's sick, Zig, I was trying to find the "like" button...

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what's on your mind...