Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I'm Alright

So the good news is that I'm feeling some better. I appreciate the comments and notes, they are always helpful and I enjoy reading some of the thoughts and experiences of my friends. So thank you.

Yes, I'm working on it, work in progress, and every day is a winding road with ups and downs and bumps, but the important part is to strive to get back up when we fall, give ourselves a break when we need it, cut ourselves some slack when we don't quite get it right and just know that it's all about the ride and the learning experience.

I don't feel much like a long post so I'll leave it at that for today, and just say... well, I'm alright.


2 comments:

  1. "Failure isn't falling down it's staying down" - great philosophy and like much of mine came to me in a song lyric by Marillion - most of my philosophy is either totally second hand, from AA or out of song lyrics with the third class possibly the most prolific! LOL

    Anyways - glad you're feeling ok - ok is good really in the grand scheme of things.

    I have a friend who a little while ago proudly and seriously said to me "You know after many years I've reached spiritual enlightenment. You can too. Basically you have to accept that "It is going to be all right". If you care you can work with me on the second higher level of spiritual enlightenment which is actually that "It is all right now anyway"". Very bloody true! How come I find it so hard to accept that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're alright, I'm alright, We're all alright! Kinda. ;-)

    Jay

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what's on your mind...