Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sour apple

I have truly been one disgruntled sourpuss for the better part of the last week, leading up to the holiday and still up until this current point. 

Truth of the matter is someone's behavior is really getting on my nerves. I had hoped for better. I had foolishly tried to entertain the thought that I somehow matter to this person but I'm not feeling that way at all. I wish this didn't affect my behavior or my mood so much but it does. 

That's really all I have to say today...

I'm trying to pick myself up and get out of this funk and change my thought patterns about it, but so far I am NOT having much luck.

I think I will vegetate in my bed all day and see if I can just recharge or brainwash myself.

This sucks.

Sincerely,

Granny Smith

1 comment:

  1. Difficult isn't it.

    I learnt a long time ago that you feel these things because you choose to - I thought that was dumb, it was clearly their fault. But there is some logic to it, you can work at a different choice of feeling - difficult though.

    Also you end up in a victim mode if not careful and I don't think that is a healthy place - it certainly isn't for me. I work hard to avoid the victim mode these days.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what's on your mind...