Friday, January 17, 2014

Miss Communications

I started this fresh blog, back a while of course, thinking that it was going to inspire me to give it a go on blogging with a new-found energy. It just doesn't seem that I can stay consistent. My moods fluctuate so much, depending on what I feel that I'm going through that I skip long periods. I don't want to skip, I mean-I would love to write out every little feeling I have, but sometimes I just feel deflated like "why bother"? I know it helps us to write if only just to get it out even if nobody else reads it but I guess I just used to enjoy the old days when I had at least a bit of an audience... I could at least feel like I was packing a small club :)

Anyways, I have been trying to pep myself up to get some cool things going in the new year, but unfortunately since it flipped over to 2014 I have been sick with an upper respiratory infection slash sinus slash cold or whatever, and mostly lost my voice, and it still has not come back right. It's beginning to frustrate me greatly because I hate not being able to talk, and my voice sounds so bad. I guess it will come back around soon.

Work has been pretty busy, and I just guess I've been in a winter months, feeling-like-hibernating type of funk, and I hope it lifts soon. I've tried to go to the gym and get back moving, get all inspired, but I need a swift kick... it's easy for people to say what works, and what you have to do in order to get motivated to begin projects, regulate your exercise routine, make positive changes in your life, but when it comes down to the wire, it's just easier said than done.

I know I let stupid things get to me, but it's a challenge. I'll get there one day.

In the meantime, bear with me, and anyone out there listening... keep reading, emailing, commenting, I love knowing you're there, and you never know when your words or presence might inspire an old soul who needs any extra spark her tired heart can get.

Lots of love, and an official Happy New Year to you all...

Jax

5 comments:

  1. Here I am. I posted the other day but took it down was having a problem with a friend, and I just didn't want it on blast. I'm about to post again shortly though.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what's on your mind...