Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Mo' Better Blues

Some days, all you can do is make it through, and say it with song… This song has been one of my favorites for days. The words just describe some emotions I have, and all I can say is we can control our actions and reactions, but we cannot control our hearts, they tend to know what they want, and they seem to have no mercy.  Anyways, this is to "You", who I will always love, no matter what.

I'll take the blues you give me rather than nothing.

 

I said: what about my eyes? 
God said: Keep them on the road. 
I said: what about my passion? 
God said: Keep it burning. 
I said: what about my heart? 
God said: Tell me what you hold inside it? 
I said: pain and sorrow? 
He said: ..stay with it. 
The wound is the place where the Light enters you.

 

and…
Only the soul knows what love is. ~Rumi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind...