Monday, December 17, 2012

Bringing up the Rear

Oh how I love to write, and express myself poetically whenever possible. I can't guarantee that today. I'm trying to ensure I don't take too long between posts, so I don't lose my flow again (as some have not-so-subtly reminded me lol). I did create this new place for that reason, to try to get back in the swing of expressing my thoughts, as they came, even if they were a mere small blurb. What I mean I guess is that I wanted to ensure that I posted more regularly, and not to pressure myself into thinking that I had to write some perfected, well-thought-out tribute to literature, but that I could log in and enter a one-paragraph complaint if I so felt like it… just find a way to post without allowing my OCD to get out of hand, and just enjoying the ability to freely express myself.

Of course, a bit of "ME" is always going to be a part of anything I write, so it might be over-the-top, or OCD, but the point is I'm going to write what I feel, when I feel like it… and I don't really care if anyone thinks this, or that. I like it, that's what's important. It's also the way I live my life, more and more, everyday.

Well I will just interject a quick note about yesterday's "STEELERS" game, which I watched while visiting Mom. We lost, of course, to the Dallas Cow(girls), which was unpleasant. Depending on next week's game, we still may have a chance at being a wild card. I watched yesterday, but was not happy. It was a stressful game, going into overtime, and lost due to fumbles. Not a happy camper. The only funny point was once when Mom was sitting with me, and I quipped, "Football players have the cutest butts."

This notation seemed to disturb her, or possibly disgust her a little to which she responded, "Jackie!! That's awful! That's not something that seems like women should talk about." and I said, "MOM!! It's true, you don't think so? I mean basketball players, they're more tall and skinny and football players are more muscular and just seem to have cuter butts to me. I'm SORRY, but it's true, I don't see why that's bad to say?" To this, she just shook her head and continued to look less-than-impressed.

Can't help myself, since we were in the dorms at college, watching the football team practice out the window, I have marveled at these athletes admirably muscular Derrières.

I realize it seems like something that men pay more attention to, but for any man who is unaware, yes women are sizing up your tail-ends, make no mistake. That's right, she was really looking, it is not your imagination.

No, that's not always a good thing. Personally, I even evaluate the ones who are less-than-adequate, sagging, lacking or look like 'the family moved out' (as my Dad used to say). Of course I don't linger on those long, but I do place them in 'the bank' and mark them as something I don't wish to see again.

Though there are many others with great rear views around the globe, since we are still in Football season, I thought I would keep that example to wax poetic on the male work of art we affectionately refer to as 'Booty'. Don't worry, I haven't kept silent on this, I have verbalized this thought first-hand to members of the male persuasion who are football players. No Butts about it, they always enjoy the compliment.

So I will share with you, the "10 Sexiest Butts in the NFL"

(This is not necessarily my opinion, I have seen some that I would have chosen, but I think it's personal opinion, so keep that in mind, these are not chosen by me, but more widely-selected by the general public on average).

Enjoy!!!



I don't blame them for patting each other on the ass, seriously!! lol

1 comment:

  1. lol I see BBC doesn't have anything to say about Men's butts…

    =)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what's on your mind...