Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Sunday Evening Post

Just stepped out of one of my Epson Salt Baths (ESB), which have increased more in the last 3 weeks or so due to the Sciatic problem, I am sure you're tired of hearing about by now. It's actually having a few more "good days" now, than bad, so maybe I am on the mend. I have a mind to heal anyway, I'm ready!

Zipped down to Mom's today, she made spaghetti, and we napped, and I watched the Steelers take on the Ravens, and to be honest did not go in with much hope because of all of the issues we have had recently, and the direction my team has been going. Still, I was shocked, pleasantly to end the game in a 23-20 win, leaving my STEELER NATION with a 6-6 record thus far. Hey, I'll take it.

Yesterday, ran errands, got together with the Ex and his girlfriend and we had Indian food and went to the gun range for a bit of target practice.

Alas another weekend has seemingly flown by, kind of like the Ravens, and I am staring down the barrel of another long week.

Tis what 'Tis... and I Yam who I Yam...


.... which is, just me... Jax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind...