Friday, December 28, 2012

Last Friday

Well, it is the official "last Friday" of the year, 2012. No that's not any big deal, I just felt like mentioning it, as I am sitting here, having an overpriced cup of Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha (like I need the additional sugar), and trying to wrap my head around everything I need to finalize before the weekend here at work.

Tuesday is New Years Day, which is a holiday, and I have taken Monday off so I could have a long, 4-day weekend without an interrupting day in between. So, that's something to look forward to, even though it still passes off way too quickly. Then we have one more holiday this month, and after that they are few and far between.

Hopefully, I can find some trouble to get into for New Year's Eve, and one of my nieces has already put a bid in to be my partner in crime (don't worry, I'm not contributing to any minors, she's 2 years younger than me). I also got a couple of invites on seeing a band or two. Wow, it seems like I was JUST out celebrating New Years Eve, and I can't believe it is upon us again. This year has flown by so friggin fast.

Other than that I have no real stories of interest, at the moment, but I'm trying to keep plugging away and writing a little here and there so as not to lose touch, and even if it's not much. (How 'Seuss' of me).

I will leave you with a good year-end song… Thank you "2012" for keeping me floating on the median, I can't say you've been my best year, but you certainly weren't the worst.

As far as 2013, since we've made it there (nearly), I can only hope it is better, no offense… It's truly time for my Magic and Joy to return full force.

I've taken enough, I'm ready for my rewards.

4 comments:

  1. I don't do any of that crap anymore, I just hang on to each day as it comes at me. And I keep my powder dry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great song a band I was in some years back ended our pet with that.

    Happy New Year to you hope 2013 is good to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to see you writing again! I'm doing the same thing you are... just keeping myself typing... even if it isn't the best post ever. :)

    I can't believe 2012 is already gone! Seems it just started, and now we're off to the next one. The grown ups weren't lying when they told us time will fly faster as we get older. Sad and glorious, all at the same time. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to be writing again, and trying to keep it 'regular' :) Glad to have my old buddies hanging out with me reading too. Best wishes to everyone for a better 2013. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what's on your mind...