Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Santa's Bummed

Christmas is finally here and most of us are just glad it is nearly behind us. Been so busy taking care of family and work projects, but don't worry I am not quitting the blogging just had alot of AFK stuff going on...

I wish everyone reading this a Merry Christmas & best wishes for the upcoming new year.  For all those who had their hearts set on an apocalyptic holiday, my condolences but chin up because someone will invent another one soon I'm sure!! ;)



Above all else, remember to be grateful for whatever you have and make the most of being here right now, because it's as Mr. Jim Morrison said, "The future is uncertain but the end is always near." I'm off to watch old Christmas movies, and snack, but maybe I will be back later with a good story.

2 comments:

  1. It was pretty quiet and peaceful here in Monkeyville and that's the way I like it. I hope your day has been peaceful also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what the top one percent did with their share of the five bucks I spent on christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what's on your mind...